06 368 2954 or
0800 FD CARE (332 273)

Winz or ACC Grants

The deceased may be eligible for a Winz grant and we have forms available in our office should you wish to apply for one. For more information go to this link


ACC also pays a grant if the death was a result of an accident. ACC brochures and entitlements are available at our office or by going to this link


Veteran Affairs Grants may also be available to Veterans, for more information please go to this link.

p_4.jpg p_5.jpg p_6.jpg p_3.jpg